Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Products, Sale, and Freebie






















Hello All,
First, I have 5 new products in my store. The previews are above. The Froggy Love Quick Page and Nature's Hunter Mini Kit are my new additions to our Dollar Store. That's right both of these products are only $1 each! Next is my Gifts From the Heart Kit, through January 19th you can get it for only $2! Also on sale through January 19th is Heart Elements Pack 1 & Heart Elements Pack 3, only $1.50 per pack!

Now for the freebie! It's a mini kit that I made for the color challenge at Scrapbooker's Playground. Preview is below and you can download it here.

Enjoy & Happy Scrapping!
Jody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely shade of purple, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Post a Comment