Friday, December 14, 2007

Freebie Mini Kit & New Product!

Hi All,

First, I want to let you all know that due to the ice storm & power outages that was in the midwest, myself along with some of the other designers from the Christmas Around The World Colab Kit are leaving them up until December 24th. The main site will continue to be open as well.

Next, above is my newest product, Snowflake Brushes. It is 20 snowflake brushes made in PSP 9 and also contains the 20 png files for those who use another program. These brushes are for personal or commercial use. Now through December 21st, you can get them for $1.50. That's 50% off!! Go to my store at Scrapbooker's Playground to get them today before they go full price!

Last, but not least, I have a freebie mini kit for you. I was just playing around and thought someone might like it. It's called Hazy Dayz and contains 2 papers, 1 frame, 1 brad, 1 tag, 1 flower, 1 bow, 1 ribbon, 1 fiber, and 1 quick page. The preview is below and you can download it here.

Enjoy & Happy Scrapping!
Jody





No comments:

Post a Comment